The 10 Young Living Products I Travel With:
Everyone has something that they just can’t leave home without. For me, its my Young Living Essential Oils. I have a whole post on Why I travel with Young Living and if you have any questions about oils feel free to post them in the comments below or on my Facebook Group and I’m happy to pass on any knowledge I have! It may seem overwhelming at first, but it quickly becomes second nature to grab the basket of oils for just about anything! If you would like more information on any of the ingredients in the oils, click on the oils name and you will be transferred over to Young Living’s Page.
- Supports healthy immune system
- Neutralizes unwanted odours
- May help maintain a healthy respiratory system
- Kills airborne illness
How we use: … Apply diluted to our feet and diffuse regularly
2. Thieves wipes / Thieves spray / Thieves hand sanitizer
- Supports healthy immune system in an easy convenient way
How we use: Wipes are great for cleaning surfaces, hand sanitizer is ideal when water and soap are not easily available. These items are in my bag everyday.
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Soothes digestion and may also restore digestive efficiency
- Reliefs digestive discomfort
How we use: … Apply diluted to abdomen
- Assets in adapting to stress or imbalances
- Aids in relaxing and winding down before bedtime
- Promotes restful sleep
- Boosts stamina and energy
- Highly regarded for skin and beauty
- Soothes and cleanses common cuts, bruises and skin irritations
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system
- Supports healthy lung function
- Helps alleviate minor aches and pain associated with daily life
How we use: … diffuse nightly
- Aids in emotional digestive issues
- Uplifting scent
- Soothes occasional stress
How we use: inhale to calm heartburn/nausea
- Soothes indigestion and may also restore digestive efficiency
- Supportive effect on the liver and respiratory system
- Improve concentration and mental sharpness
- Repels against common insects and rodents
- Increase alertness and provides nervous system support during times of stress
- Soothing and warm to muscles after exercise
- Alleviate stressed muscles and other physical discomforts
- Eases minor head tension
- Support healthy joint function
- Helps to relieve cramping associated with a menstrual cycle
- Apply generously to wrists, temples, or neck for a relaxing experience.
- Scent can be calming during tense or stressful moments
- Helps encourage relaxation
- Helps restore equilibrium
- Supports a healthy digestive system in children
- Refreshes and energizes
- Antioxidant rich formula
Love it and ready to dive in? Click Here… to become a member of Young Living.
Want more information or have questions, Join me in my Facebook Group.
Already using oils but need a… Travel Diffuser?
Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical practitioner. … I am not here to prescribe, treat or diagnose! … These tips are based on personal experience! … Please research essential oil safety and use essential oils responsibly! … This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, a small commission is paid to me at no extra charge to you. Thank you for helping us keep bringing great content to families and supporting us!…
For more of our Packing List posts Click Here
Click on this image of 10 Young Living Products for Travel… to Save it for Later!
Wife, Mom to two boys, loves crocheting, everything Disney, Essential Oils, and exploring new places with her family.