Young Living Oils for Travel and 5 Reasons Why I Travel with Them!
1. I am a self proclaimed germaphobe, and let’s be honest, during travel you are exposed to recirculated air, less than clean hotel rooms, dirty rest stop bathrooms and crowded places, with less than enough personal space! Your immune system is put to the test with new environments and since you are on vacation, you need it operating at its best! We bring Young Living oils for travel to combat these situations!
Check out this recipe on Essential Oils for Congestion
2. I find that during our holidays, we are often exposed to foods that are more likely to cause us some issues with digestion! From foreign foods and spices, to more restaurant visits (and less fruit and vegetables than usual), our stomachs can be put through the ringer! When you are exploring a new city, or in a 2 hour line up for a your favorite Disney ride, the last thing you want to be doing is rushing to find an available washroom!
If you are like me and are trying to eliminate as much plastic in your home as possible, check out a diffuser without plastic.
3. I love that essential oils are all natural. Did you know that most modern OTC/prescription medicines are actually synthetic versions of something already available in nature?. I don’t have to worry about side effects for my young family (please research essential oil safety before using oils on young children) and since I am a long time user of essential oils I know what oils work for us!
4. Essential oils also serve multiple purposes! Each oil can be used to aid your body in several different ways that may be beneficial! That means fewer items to pack!
5. Essential oils also are compact (5ml & 15ml bottles) so you can pack lots of them even if space is limited! … We carry ours in our carry on in a Ziploc bag and have had zero issues going through security!
Which ones do I Pack?
Check out my favourite 10 Young Living Products For Travel
Grab one of these Great Essential Oil Carrying Cases before you go! You can get them here
Want to save this list for later? Pin this image, or any other image on this site?
Disclaimer from Editor: Jessica is NOT a medical practitioner. … She is not here to prescribe, treat or diagnose! … These tips are based on her personal experience! … Please research essential oil safety and use essential oils responsibly!…
Wife, Mom to two boys, loves crocheting, everything Disney, Essential Oils, and exploring new places with her family.