While they are best known for fall and winter in Vancouver, I personally wear my Vessi shoes all year long! They are comfortable, and durable. No matter what the day throws at me, whether it is shopping, hiking, a day at the beach, or chasing a soccer ball, my feet will be dry! If you are anything like me and hate wet socks, then these waterproof shoes are for you!
ALREADY CONVINCED? GET THEM HERE
My Favorite Features of Vessis
- Waterproof: Yes they are actually 100% waterproof. I would not wear them every day if they were not
- Comfortable: They offer all-day comfort and slip on easily. They are what I grab first when I walk out the door!
- Durable: My kids cannot seem to wear these shoes out! The tread is fantastic and perfect for any wet or slippery ground
- No half sizes (I fit into a women’s 7 just fine so it was a nonissue for me. I typically wear a 7.5 or 8)
- Stock goes in and out (these shoes are popular! VERY POPULAR! If you are picky about a certain color and see them, grab them when they are in stock.
- My kids cannot seem to keep them tied up.
Vessi for Travel
My Vessi Weekend Sneakers come with me on almost every trip. Here they are in Costa Rica paired with a pair od wide leg linen pants. They came in handy in the pouring rain and traversing wet grasses! Their tread was perfect for slippery stairs and muddy slopes, I did not slip once! I love the color for travel as they do not show dirt. You can see the same pair I have here
Dress up those Vessi Shoes
My boys are one-pair-of-shoes kind of kids. It works for us and look how cute their Vessis look with formal wear on our Alaska cruise!
Vessis for Camping this Summer
Legit there is nowhere that these Vessis do not come with me! They were perfect when camping on the river in BC. The white ones look great with jeans or summer dresses. I also always wear mine to places like White Rock. We take a wagon full of gear for the day and it is easier to wear my shoes down to the rocks and sand instead of slipping in sandals.
Vessi for Hiking
We do not do the kind of hiking that requires hiking boots. Our Vessis do the trick hiking in and around British Columbia. Their tread is durable and long-lasting! In a year, my kid’s shoes still have tread on them and kids are tough on shoes! With our rainforest-like weather, our feet are always dry no matter where we hike in BC!
- 100% waterproof
- Great tread for the outdoors
- Made from 100% vegan materials
- Free exchanges
- 365 day warranty
Lindsay Nieminen hails from Vancouver, Canada and shares her love of travel on this website. She is passionate about showing others that they should not put off traveling the world just because they have young children or are single parents. She aims to encourage them to seek out adventure, whether it is at home or abroad by providing information on how just about everywhere can be a destination to explore as a family.