When you go on a trip, it is much more than just relishing the vibes of the new place. Las Vegas is one of those places. There are so many things to buy in Las Vegas and when you are planning your trip to Sin City, it makes sense to research some of the popular and unique Las Vegas Souvenirs. Las Vegas is a shoppers paradise, from budget t-shirts to high end shopping malls, there is something for everyone and every budget. If visiting Las Vegas is on your USA bucket list, be sure to bring something home as a memento of your trip!
Everyone who comes to Vegas only knows about the casinos, the bars, the nightclubs, and the famous restaurants. But there is a lot more to Vegas than all of this. It’s not surprising that Vegas is among the most famous six holiday destinations in the world. After reading this list of the top Las Vegas souvenirs you will have a few unique ideas to keep an eye out for when you visit!
The Top Las Vegas Souvenirs
1. Souvenirs from the Strip
Explore the various souvenir shops along the famous Las Vegas Strip. You can find a wide range of items, including T-shirts, mugs, keychains, shot glasses, fabulous Las Vegas signs and other memorabilia that represent the unique atmosphere of the city. You can also find all of these things in downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street too. Souvenirs like these really are available everywhere!
One place to check out is Bonanza Gift Shop. It holds the world record for the world’s largest gift shop and is home to the best Las Vegas souvenirs. It is over 40,000 square feet and is located between the Sahara and Stratosphere hotels.
2. Poker Chips
What is more authentic than a Las Vegas poker chip! Whether it is your first time to Las Vegas or you are a frequent visitor, coming home with a few poker chips from the casinos makes a perfect souvenir from Las Vegas!
3. Bellagio Patisserie
If you have a sweet tooth and are fan of French sweets then Bellagio Patisserie is one of the best places to stop for a treat. As soon as you enter the place, you can see a 27-foot-high chocolate fountain. You can sit and relish some delightful pastries, cakes, biscuits and ice creams. One of the popular things to buy in Las Vegas is a gift-box of hand-made chocolates from this place.
Location: Bellagio Hotel & Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
4. Nevada Vodka
Fun fact: Distilled Spirit was banned to be produced in Nevada till 2011. In 2011, the Las Vegas Distillery turned out to be the major expertise distillery in the state with their Nevada Vodka. One may visit the place for touring and tasting and bring it back to your short term rentals in Las Vegas with Cozycozy.
When you finally get away from your las vegas pool cabana there are some unique shopping places to be had! If we are talking about taking souvenirs back home from Vegas then how can we forget about Mannequins, right? At Las Vegas Mannequin, one may purchase your classic figure or one may purchase the famous dinosaur mannequin figure.
6. Pawn Stars Shop Memorabilia
If you are a fan of the television show named Pawn Stars, then this place is a must-visit for a Las Vegas Souvenir. Even if you are not a fan, you can still visit the most well-known pawnshop in the world. From vintage cars to beautiful and antique paintings, it is full of other window shoppers who are keen to get a glimpse of some of the antiques featured on the show!
Did you take a photo outside of Pawn Stars? Use these Las Vegas Instagram captions for the perfect quotes for sharing your photos with friends!
7. Feathers at Rainbow Feather Company
Rainbow Feather Company is a place that is entirely invested into selling feathers. If you are looking for a truly unique Las Vegas Souvenir then the Rainbow Feather Company is a must visit! You will find things here which no one would have thought to have existed. At this store, one may buy seven diverse kinds of bird feathers and feathered-boas. The store is also famous for refurbishing ancient feathered attires.
8. Art ’O’ Mat
The Art ’O’ Mat is a vending machine that dispenses minor fragments of fine art. Prices vary and depend on the artist. It one of the fun things to buy and you can get anything from key chains or an earring, or even a small painting.
9. Locally Made Navajo Jewelry
If you are the kind of person who likes to buy jewelry when they travel, then get yourself a piece of locally made Native American jewelry. Boulder Turquoise is unique-looking turquoise with its brown streaks and is commonly used by these local artists. If you want to know what to buy in Las Vegas for a friend or family member, this could be a great choice!
10. Saguaro Cactus
Saguaro Cactuses are considered to be very cool and exotic and are grown in the desert areas of Nevada. So why not buy a small one and take it as a souvenir from Las Vegas with you?
** If you are leaving the United States, ensure you check your country’s regulations on plants!
11. M&M’s World Las Vegas
A must-stop for sweet lovers is the m&m’s World Las Vegas, a four-storied building filled with yummy candies and chocolates. Moreover, one may customize their M&M’s as in one can write their name, their loved ones’ name or just “Vegas” to remember the trip. This is a great souvenir shop and a fun place to bring the kids.
12. Photo Memories
Photos of your trip make amazing souvenirs and I think it is the best thing you can do on holiday. I have found that I almost always end up behind the camera. More and more when I travel I have looked for professional photographers with who I can book a photo session and then not stress about getting great memories! If you are like me and love photos, consider booking a photoshoot.
Some trips deserve more than selfies! Occasions like honeymoons, anniversaries, family holidays, solo adventures, and even surprise proposals are perfect moments to capture with a Flytographer shoot — or simply because you believe that memories are the best souvenir.
I have booked and used Flytographer on my travels. If you use the code LINDSAY you will save $25 off your booking!
Make the effort to print these memories or make a photo book. It might be one of the best souvenirs from Las Vegas and will last for years to come.
13. Shop Until you Drop
Las Vegas is full of shopping opportunites. Beyond the Las Vegas T-shirts and keychains, you can visit these popular shopping centers:
- The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace: This shopping area is known for its upscale atmosphere and features a mix of high-end brands like Michael Kors and designer boutiques. The architecture is reminiscent of ancient Rome, adding to the overall luxurious experience.
- The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian: Modeled after Venice, this shopping area is located within The Venetian resort and boasts a charming canal with gondola rides. The Grand Canal Shoppes offer a mix of luxury brands like Jimmy Choo, unique shops, and fine dining options.
- The Shops at Crystals: Located at CityCenter, The Shops at Crystals is an upscale shopping destination featuring high-end fashion brands, jewelry stores, and art galleries. The architecture of the building itself is a work of art.
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood: This shopping mall is situated on the Las Vegas Strip and offers a more diverse range of shops, including popular brands, unique boutiques, and souvenir shops. It’s a great place for a mix of shopping experiences. This is one of the places you can find one of the ABC stores.
- Fashion Show Mall: Positioned across from Wynn Las Vegas and Treasure Island on the Strip, Fashion Show Mall is one of the largest shopping centers in the city. It features a vast selection of stores, from department stores to specialty shops including Neiman Marcus.
- Downtown Container Park: If you’re looking for a more eclectic and unique shopping experience, head to the Downtown Container Park. This open-air shopping center is made up of shipping containers and features a variety of small boutiques, restaurants, and entertainment options.
Are you planning a trip to Las Vegas? Or have you recently visited and found a unique Las Vegas Souvenir? I would love to hear your best things to buy in Las Vegas! Let me know in the comments!
Lindsay Nieminen hails from Vancouver, Canada and shares her love of travel on this website. She is passionate about showing others that they should not put off traveling the world just because they have young children or are single parents. She aims to encourage them to seek out adventure, whether it is at home or abroad by providing information on how just about everywhere can be a destination to explore as a family.